Sunday 18 October 2009

I'M BACK!

Gosh, i can not believe how long it has been since i last blogged! So much has happened. Amelia is now at school and lovin it, Henry is at nursery for an extra morning and lovin that, and we have all had a birthday - so another year older (unfortunatly for me!).
Having a little more time on my hands now i thought that id best get my behind into gear and do something that i both enjoy and that is something just for me!
HSMSHS - Looking forward to joining in again and seeing how everyone is doing! As usual of late i have had my camera everywhere with me. Marcus and i have recently enjoyed a weekend in london which was long over due, as we have never left the kids before (4 years!) and i am already looking forward to another weekend without them lol.

No comments: