Thursday 1 December 2011

A New Start

Gosh i can not believe that i have not blogged for two years!
I am now a full time student at York University, studying Social Work - why you may ask? Mmmm i also ask myself this on a daily basis lol. Seriously i am loving every minute of it, and have made some fab new friends.
I am now also a single mummy! Which apparently means im a Yummy Mummy and a MILF - i actually had to ask what that means, shows my age, but i did take it as a compliment - not a new title!
My wonderful children have of course grown, in many ways! My daughter is now very opinionated and certainly knows her own mind and is a very good little artist! My son is a football fanatic and of course supports the best club in the world - Manchester United.
Well my aim is to at least find that time in my hectic life to write here once a week (not in a lecture though lol) and update my photo gallery!

No comments: