Wednesday 9 July 2008

HS:MS - HANDS. Chosen by Sue.
I thought that i would do my daughters hands today, as she is sat at the table doing some crafts (cutting up newspaper with various shapped scissors!) Not the best picture i know!
I think that its a great idea to carry on whilst the girls are off!
Have had a hectic morning so far. I have gone back to slimming world to try and lose my last half stone, and whilst there the kids were demons no matter what snacks i produced from my bag! I have managed not to murder them yet! Then went to tesco on a nappy run, then went to our local mums and tots lunch, and got back to loads of housework (again!!) still have to unload the car and the washing machine...such joy!
Hope everyone else is having a more fun day!

3 comments:

pokettiger said...

Aahh a childs hands - so sweet. Love the ring photo too.

Sue said...

Just letting you know your song will be for Saturday instead of SPS.

Either you can put it up or I can :-)

Back later to catch up with the posts

Sue said...

I am shattered just reading about it. Did I really do all that when mine were young?

I have handprints from when my two were younger. We made "placemats" with height, handprints, self drawn portrait plus favourite bits and pieces all drawn by them, then laminated them. Meant to be functional, but now they are my treasures :-)