Tuesday 8 July 2008


HS:MS - RING

A Small circular band.

This is my sons hand, on top of his daddys hand wearing both of our wedding rings, only got one shot of this before he ran off thinking he had some new toys! Had to replace the rings for a packet of hula hoops!
Have had a noisy morning at playgroup with my boy, Amelia has just come home from nursery, so its all go! But Amelia starts pre-school in september, and have managed to get Henry in for 3 mornings a week - yippee...roll on september!

6 comments:

Diana said...

Awhhh such cute little fingers...
Love Di

Bambi said...

what a sweet shot (^_^)

Zoe said...

That's so cute - bless his little fingers!!

I guess you can't get hula hoop crisps in the states!! LOL The thought of H with a bunch of massive hula hoops :) :) LOL

Went well at college thanks hun!

Will phone later
x

Unknown said...

Great pics - now Hoola Hoops - they would have been a great idea for a ring shot!

Louise said...

Both beautiful pictures.

Sue said...

Oh Hoola Hoops . . . I never thought of that either!

This is such a sweet photo, it would look great on a canvas :-)

Gloria Estefan makes you feel old! I think I may have been about your CURRENT age when she was at her peak :-(

And my kids are now 13 going on 23, and 15 going on 12, yep girl and boy. Now having teens in the house makes you feel REALLY old . . . just you wait!

Sue :-0