Tuesday 22 July 2008


HS:MS - SOAKED, TO GET EXTREMLY WET.
A complete cheat, i would love to be able to say that i took this fab picture, however i did'nt!
I have been a bit busy over the last few days with work and the kids, nothing exciting unfortunatly - although i have walked 4 miles today, to and from playgroup and im off to the gym tonight - feeling energetic! (wont last long!)
I am getting weighed tomorrow at my slimming world group and have had a few too many snacks this week (hence the exercise!) but hope that i have shed a couple of pounds neither the less.
Lots of jobs waiting so must dash, thanks for visiting me!

2 comments:

Igotmebabe said...

A great soaked and a big splash :)

Diana said...

I go evey year to see the whales - I just love them!!! Its a great shot anyway!
Love Di