Friday 18 July 2008


HS:MS - TOWEL,- AN ABSORBENT CLOTH OR PAPER FOR WIPING AND DRYING SOMETHING WET, AS ONE FOR THE HANDS, FACE, OR BODY AFTER WASHING OR BATHING.
Very exciting....not! But these tea towels were a present from my mother-in-law from her travels, she gets them for us from all over the world and these are the latest ones.
A lovely quiet morning as both the kids are at nursery this morning. I have been to a lovely little shop this morning to try on dresses for my uncles wedding, i must have tried on 20 dresses and found two that i like. Do i go for the one priced at £185.00 or the one priced at £235.00? Mmmmmmm ...not asking the husband which one he thinks......lol. Its alright for everyone else both my kids are pageboy and bridesmaid, and hubby is in the same (hired) suit as my uncle so its only me to sort out! (No expense spared then!!!!)
I have 10 mins left before i collect the kiddies, washing up i think.........bye for now x

2 comments:

Diana said...

lol hannah - it' a thing that some mothers do - buy tea towels! just enjoy!
love Di

Hazel said...

Just catching up with HS:MS after a bit of an absence - great photos, including this one.