Tuesday 15 July 2008

HS:MS - ROW, A NUMBER OF PERSONS OR THINGS ARRANGED IN A CONTINUOUS LINE. ALSO TWO OR MORE PEOPLE HAVING A HEATED ARGUMENT ALSO KNOW AS A 'ROW'.


Boring picure i know! This is the childrens picnic bench in our garden - did a close up as i did'nt want anyone to see how long the grass is!
I picked up 'A' from nursery today and she had grown some carrots which she was allowed to bring home so here is a picture of them - in a ROW.

She is so proud of them - but trying to get her to eat them - no chance!
I have to hide all her veg in sauces and she does'nt eat potatoes or meat (other than minced beef and sausages). It is a daily challenge to feed her. ANY TIPS WELCOME as im starting to pull my hair out and fed up of pasta pasta pasta! Luckily she loves fruit so thats some thing. Hey ho, time to get moving, thanks for visiting and have your self a good day!

5 comments:

Beverley Todd said...

My li'l lad won't eat veg much either - but so long as they are fairly healthy it doesn't matter too much!
Love your 'rows'

pokettiger said...

I actually think your row photo is very good. I like the color and shading of the wood planks. Lovely "My Girl" photo and an adorable "The Greatest Love of All" photo of your two cuties.

My girls loved a lot more veggies when they were really tiny. Now the only veggies they really go for are peas and broccoli which we call little trees. We slip other veggies into pasta sauce for them because they are big on pasta. They also like a cheesy risotta with broccoli minced in it. We try peanut butter in celery sometimes and carrot sticks dipped in ranch dressing. Sometimes that proves successful, but not always. One day I handed them little baggies of tiny carrots and celery. The novelty of the little bags got them to munch on their little snacks. We just keep trying.

Unknown said...

2 great rows.

Not much advice to give here - I offer veg at every meal, and keep offering them (don't give up), and don't let them drink too much milk with their meal as that fills them up too quick.

Bambi said...

love carrots (^_^)

Sue said...

Firstly my Dad was in the army so I also know about moving around!

Like the bench shot and LOL at your comment about the grass :-D But I really like the carrots . . . awesome photo :-)Really good :-)

Oh tell me about food! My son Joshua will try anything BUT my daughter, nightmare vegetarian :-D Taken me years and years to get anything near a balanced diet in to her. I still have to mash the carrot and swede together, hide broccoli in sauces and dishes, (cooked and choped finely it looks like parsley!) What I did find was that my daughter is far better at eating if her food is "wet" with lots of gravy, cheese sauce etc. Also used to buy pizza bases and get my kids to add the toppings from lil bowls of sweetcorn, cheese, peppers etc . . . they always ate what they made themself.

Good Luck . . . Sue