Thursday 24 July 2008




HS:MS - INSECT, A SMALL ARTHROPOD ANIMAL WITH 6 LEGS AND USUALLY ONE OR TWO PAIRS OF WINGS.
This lovely butterfly was in my friends garden this morning, i got the first shot as it was closing its wings and the second when it flew higher and i had to zoom in - but i caught it with wings open.
I have had a good morning, once again been to a friends house, and she has not long had a baby 'M' who is so cute and i love the cuddles (not broody at all!) she also has a little boy 'J' who my lil'H' loves. We were in her garden for two hours and it felt like 10 minutes where does time go?
We have a big day tomorrow as its hubbys pass out parade (he is training recruits, and they finish their training tomorrow) so i will be taking the kids to watch the parade and the band, then we will all be going for drinks with the recruits and their families, and then off to the officers mess for a good old knees up! (not me though as im watching the calories).
I will go armed with my camera and look like a tourist and hope that none of the lads take the micky out of me, then post the pics over the weekend.
ONLY 6 DAYS TIL I GET A WII....................Watch out 'Z' and 'L' ill whoop your butts next time!

4 comments:

Igotmebabe said...

A lovely flutterbye, great shot.

Kerry said...

Gorgeous shot. The butterfly bush itself is very pretty but to get an actual butterfly on it too is lovely.

Zoe said...

Great shot! Have a fab weekend!

Best get practicing on the Wii then!! LOL

xx

Diana said...

Lovely shots and well caught!