Thursday 17 July 2008




HS:MS - PEEP,- TO TAKE A LITTLE LOOK OR SHOW A LITTLE BIT.
I took these yesterday in the garden, 'A' is waiting for the bubbles to appear and taking a little peep!
All ok here, hubby got back today so the kiddies were very pleased to see him, as was i ! My house will now become like a disaster zone with piles of washing and dirty boots everywhere (the joys of being married to the Army) but hey ho only 6 years left (and counting!)..............lol.
Im off to put my feet up with my new book - The secret life of a slummy mummy! So, have a good day all.

5 comments:

Diana said...

Awhhhh A is gorgeous! I do hope I get to meet her too!
Smashing peep shot!

Bambi said...

hehe .. cute!

All of my Todays said...

Lovely shot she looks very cute. x

Zoe said...

It's fab seeing all these gorgeous pics of her - almost like you're all still here!

Go and see Mamma Mia - it's hilarious!! Laughed so much I nearly gave myself an asthma attack!!

We're in Sussex for weekend (think of me LOL) so will call in a few days

Love & hugs

Zxxx

Sue said...

Firstly . . . as the book progresses it does not mirror my life!! I associate with much, quite a bit actually ;-) but not all of it. Thought it best to clarify that! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Your daughter is gorgeous, really lovely. These years are sometimes hard BUT they are so precious so take lots and lots of photos and try to find the energy to enjoy :-)

Great shots in the previous post too.

Bye for now . . . Sue